Transportation Protective Services
Shipment security is the top priority for AAT Carriers with all shipments. It is not only important for us to make sure our clients’ shipments are secured, but also, important for our clients to be assured and confident that their material is being hauled accordingly.
All AAT employees go through an extensive interview process and receive a comprehensive background investigation. We maintain compliance with all security regulations required by the federal government in transportation. We exercise in-house security procedures and policies which are adhered to by all employees.
We are an approved carrier for the Department of Defense for all of the following services:
- EXD – Extra Driver
- CIS – Constant Surveillance Service
- SNS – Satellite Motor Surveillance Service
- DCS – DTTS Trailer Tracking Service
- DDP – Dual-Driver Protective Service
- PSS – Protective Security Service
- SEV – Security Escort Vehicle
Along with the DoD, AAT Carriers is an approved transportation provider for the DOE and GSA.